The BEST Keto Brownies
Deedee (@healthyeatswithdeedee) created these incredibly decadent, fudgy, melt-in-your-mouth brownies…and yes we can agree they might just be “The BEST Keto Brownies”!
We’re honored to have our Mocha Collagen Latte Protein Coffee featured in this recipe. Did you know that adding coffee or instant coffee powder to your brownies doesn’t give it a coffee flavor, but enhances the rich chocolate flavors? This was a great tip from Deedee!
These brownies are not only keto-friendly, but low-carb and sugar free!
Deedee loves baking and creating keto & low carb recipes. She shares her incredible creations on her Instagram. Be sure follow her (@healthyeatswithdeedee) for more creative and amazing recipes!
“I’m so proud of this recipe!! It took a few times for me to get it just right but now it’s absolutely perfect and you gotta try it! This recipe is super easy to make, so if you’ve had bad luck with keto desserts before, try these brownies! This recipe is keto friendly, low carb, and sugar free. This is a healthier brownie recipe, but it’s so rich and delicious you won’t even be able to tell!”
– Deedee (@ketowithdeedee)
- 1/2 C Unsalted butter, melted & hot
- 1 C Granulated sweetener
- 1 TBSP Olive or Coconut oil
- 2 Eggs, room temp
- 2 TSP Vanilla extract
- 1/2 C Almond Flour
- 1/2 C Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/4 TSP Salt
- 1/2 C Keto Chocolate chips, optional (used choczero)
- 1 Scoop MariGold Mocha Collagen Latte Protein Coffee
- 1/2 C Heavy Cream
- 3/4 C Keto Chocolate chips (used choczero)
- Whisk butter & sweetener really well, until combined.
- Add in eggs and beat with electric mixer for 2 minutes until completely combined.
- Add in all other ingredients and stir together with a rubber spatula or spoon until just combined. Be careful not to over mix!!
- Bake in an 8×8 parchment lined pan at 350 for about 17-22 minutes, depending on your oven.
These brownies are decadent and fudgy as is, so you can totally eat them just like this! But I took it up a notch and made a quick chocolate ganache for the tops and they turned out incredible!
My chocolate ganache is super simple. Just heat up heavy cream until just boiling. Add in chocolate chips and cover for 1 minute. Whisk together until combined, the longer it sits out the thicker it will get!