KETO PUMPKIN SPICE PROTEIN PANCAKES
(High Protein / Keto-Friendly / Gluten-Free)
While we know summer is still in full swing, there’s no harm in getting excited about the cozy days ahead.
Imagine starting your day with a stack of fluffy, protein-rich pancakes infused with the aromatic blend of pumpkin spice – a harmonious fusion of nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. These pancakes aren’t just a treat for your taste buds; they’re good for you too!
These Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancakes blend the goodness of our Pumpkin Spice Whey Isolate Protein Powder to support muscle recovery and growth, a robust immune system, and for a delightful and nourishing experience.
Our “Perfect Pumpkin Spice Blend” adds antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and gut-healthy ingredients. Plus, this recipe is keto-friendly and gluten-free!
Get ready to indulge guilt-free in the coziness of fall, even before the leaves start to turn.
- 2 scoops (30g) MariGold Pumpkin Spice Whey Isolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Cooking oil or butter for the pan
- Sugar-free whipped cream
- Chopped pecans or walnuts
- Sugar-free maple syrup
NOTE: You can also use MariGold Creamy Vanilla Whey Isolate Protein Powder and add 1/2 tsp of pumpkin spice!
- In a bowl, whisk together the almond flour, pumpkin spice whey protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and a pinch of salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs until well beaten. Add the pumpkin puree and vanilla extract, and mix until smooth.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring until just combined. Let the batter sit for a few minutes to thicken.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Add a small amount of cooking oil or butter to coat the surface.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet to form each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface, then carefully flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes warm with your choice of toppings, such as sugar-free whipped cream, chopped nuts, and sugar-free maple syrup.
Our MariGold Grass-fed Whey Isolate Protein Powder has everything you want in a protein drink, and none of the things you don’t! It’s derived from sweet Irish milk given from Truly Grass-Fed™ cows who spend 95% of their time roaming freely and feasting upon the delicious green grasses of the breathtaking Irish countryside.
This means our protein powder is 100% pure, clean, premium quality protein and only contains the good stuff your body wants and needs.