Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
The combination of peanut butter and chocolate never ceases to amaze the taste buds, and this recipe is absolutely no exception!
These brownies have a rich and delicious peanut butter swirl that takes the taste up about a million notches!
Plus, there’s a bonus ingredient… it has our MariGold Mocha Collagen Latte Protein Coffee included for a nutritious collagen boost.
That’s right…you can enjoy the irresistible taste of gooey chocolate, combined with creamy peanut butter and also get all the skin rejuvenating and bone strengthening benefits of collagen protein!
We know it’s hard to believe at first sight of these mouth-watering sweet treats, but they are low-carb and keto-friendly!
Deedee loves baking and creating keto & low carb recipes. She shares her incredible creations on her Instagram. Be sure follow her (@healthyeatswithdeedee) for more creative and amazing recipes!
Grab this recipe below and enjoy! 😋
“Chocolate + peanut butter is a great combo and I have been craving it lately! These are so easy to make plus super simple ingredients, give them a try!!”
– Deedee (@healthyeatswithdeedee)
- 1/2 C Unsalted Butter, melted & hot
- 1 C Granulated Sweetener (i.e. allulose)
- 1 TBSP Olive or Coconut oil
- 2 Eggs, room temp
- 2 TSP Vanilla extract
- 1/2 C Almond Flour
- 1/2 C Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/4 TSP Salt
- 1/2 C @choczero Chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 Scoop MariGold Mocha Collagen Latte Coffee (this enhances the chocolate flavor and doesn’t make it taste like coffee)
- 1/2 C Peanut Butter (I use @jifbrand no sugar added)
- 1/4 C Melted Butter
- 1/4 C Powdered Sweetener
- 1 TSP Vanilla extract
- Whisk butter & sweetener really well, until combined.
- Add in eggs and beat with electric mixer for 2 minutes until completely combined.
- Add in all other ingredients and stir together with a rubber spatula or spoon until just combined. Be careful not to over mix!!
- Pour into an 8×8 parchment lined pan.
- Mix all peanut butter swirl ingredients together until smooth. Drop by spoonfuls over your brownie batter. Use a butter knife to swirl the peanut butter back and forth into the brownies, be careful not to scrape the bottom of the pan.
- Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes until fully set.
- OPTIONAL: I made a chocolate drizzle using a little bit of melted @choczero , peanut butter, and @oooflavors Peanut Butter Flavoring. Topped with chopped @choczero peanut butter cups!
MariGold ingredients used in this recipe:
Like the idea of protein coffee, but want a DAIRY FREE option?
If so, our Mocha Collagen Latte is for you!
All the same chocolatey goodness that’s in our Iced Café Mocha but with the bone strengthening and hair & skin rejuvenating benefits of collagen protein!
Brings together delicious “superfood” cocoa, our grass-fed collagen peptides and a kick of pure organic arabica coffee to enlighten your senses and brighten your day.
And, it’s 100% Dairy Free!